- 3 head of medium size cauliflower
- 6 tbs of grated parmesan cheese (divide into two for the dough and toping)
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp of oregano
- 6 cloves of garlic (finely chopped and divide into two)
- 60 gr of block cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of skim milk
- 1 tsp of butter
- 1 package of spinach
- For the cauliflower based pizza dough: Cut raw the cauliflower into small pieces and place them into food processor/blender. Pulse it until the cauliflower becomes the small grain of quinoa;
- Pour the cauliflower grain into a microwave safe bowl and cook it for 5 minutes until the cauliflower is soft (If you do not have microwave, you can steam the cauliflower in medium high heat for 7 minutes);
- Place the cauliflower grain into cheese clothes/ clean thin dish towel, let it cool and dry. As it cool, remove the cauliflower’s water by squeezing and twisting the towel; (the dryer it gets, the better crush it will turn out);
- Transfer the drained cauliflower grain into a mixing bowl; add the half of the finely chopped garlic, egg, parmesan cheese as well as oregano; mix them well together;
- Preheat oven to 200 C. Line baking sheet with parchment paper, cover it with butter. Place the cauliflower based dough and spread it with finger in the form of circle with 1/4 cm thickness;
- For the cheesy spinach toping: In a frying pan, melt the butter over medium low heat and place the left finely chopped garlic for 30 seconds;
- Add the spinach and stir until the spinach soft for approximately 2 minutes over medium high heat;
- Add the cream cheese, followed by skim milk and mix them well together over medium low heat for 5 minutes.
- Place the cheesy spinach on the top of the cauliflower based pizza dough, add the grated parmesan cheese. You can also sprinkle it with oregano and chile flake if you like it. Bake it for 15 minutes until the crush turns brown. You can add extra parmesan cheese and baked it for another 5 minutes.
- Transfer the cauliflower spinach pizza into a serving plate and serve it with chili flake.
- PS: do not expect that the cauliflower based pizza dough will be as crispy as the flour or wheat based dough.