- 500 gr of ground chicken
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 8 thai chilies
- 2 tbs of vegetable oil
- 1 tbs of oyster sauce
- 1 tbs of light soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp of sugar
- 1 tsp of salt
- a bunch of fresh basil
- In a food processor, place garlic as well as thai chilies, process them until finely ground;
- In a frying pan, heat the vegetable oil over the medium high heat for 30 seconds; place the garlic and chili paste;
- Add the ground chicken and stir them together over medium low heat for 2 minutes;
- Add oyster sauce, light soy sauce, sugar, salt and basil; stir them well quickly and let it cook over medium heat for 8 minutes;
- Turn off the heat and transfer it to serving plate;
- Serve the Thai basil chicken with hot rice, over easy egg and slice of cucumber.
PS: You can also add some vegetable such as yellow pepper, asparagus, string bean or sweet bean into the Thai basil chicken.