I’m gonna begin this fun game. Nulis bebas, which means free writing. Inspired by Mas Aditya Wardhana, an old friend of mine. I saw a couple of his posts in my inbox and I’m gonna begin this fun game. So… what are the rules? Check the rules below!
- Open your laptop or desktop, don’t type with smartphone
- Set your timer or alarm for 20 minutes
- Begin to write! Write everything in your mind!
- Don’t look at the screen!
- Don’t delete or backspace
- Don’t edit your writing
- Write everything in your mind! Everything!
- It is important to destroy writer’s block, catch all the idea and train your finger to type faster and many more….
- Keep writing for the next 20 minutes!
Let’s see how my free writing is going to be!